Skip to main content

How NOT to Serve a 3 -Day Notice

Posted by attorney Nanci Freeman

Additional resources provided by the author

California has several counties which are governed by Rent Stabilization Ordinances. It is critical that you refer to your local municipal code for the guidelines for evictions in your area. Most Superior Courts have websites that can also guide you as to local eviction procedures. And of course, you can always submit specific questions to Avvo for help. Good luck!

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?