Written by attorney Brian Christopher Vertz | Jan 28, 2009

How Marital Property is Divided In Pennsylvania


Additional resources provided by the author

For more information, call Attorney Brian Vertz (412-471-9000) or read his legal website (

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer