Written by attorney Matthew E. Wright | Jun 29, 2014

How do I sue Child Protective Services?

Overview of how to sue Child Protective Services if they violate your due process rights and take your children without following the proper procedure.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer