Written by attorney Gilbert Earl Fisher

How do I Set my California Workers' Compensation Case for Trial at the WCAB?

Whenever a dispute regarding a workers' compensation case in California cannot be settled, that dispute can be taken before an Workers' Compensation Administrative Law Judge, who will hear and decide the dispute. Properly preparing your issue for trial is critical in getting a good result.

Additional resources provided by the author

The Department of Industrial Relations website has a sample of the Pre-Trial Conference Statement which you can review to see what information is needed in setting a matter for trial. A link to the document in .pdf format is included below. Get help from an attorney, if it is the least bit confusing, as proper preparation of the form is the first step in obtaining a good result at trial.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer