Written by attorney Jennifer Rose Sunderlin | Jun 9, 2016

How Do I Modify My Child Custody Order in New York?

If a parent is looking to modify an existing Custody Order, he or she should petition the Family Court for permission to modify that order.

-This informational video was provided by Jennifer Sunderlin Morton, an experienced New York Child Custody Lawyer.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer