Written by attorney Thomas B Burton

How Do I Gift an LLC That Holds Rental Property to a Trust for My Son?

Attorney Thomas B. Burton answers a reader question about how to gift the owner's interest in an LLC into a Trust in order to gift these properties to the reader's son upon their death.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer