Written by attorney Edward Angel

How Do I Get Something Off My Criminal Record? Your Options Under South Dakota Law

People often ask me, "How do I get this off my record?". Usually, it is because something negative shows up when a prospective employer does a background check, or someone wants to legally possess firearms again. This guide addresses the most common issues.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer