Written by attorney Jennifer Renee Posey | Jun 30, 2014

How do I get more custody timesharing with my child?

There are many paths to changing your current custodial timesharing with your children. With permanent custody orders, you will need a substantial change in circumstances, however, if the goal is just to change the schedule, the burden is lower. Try many paths to see which takes you there.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer