Written by attorney Jason Turchin

How Do I Find The Best Attorney To Pursue A Civil Molestation Claim In Florida

If you're the victim of a sex crime like molestation or rape, you may have a civil claim for damages. This guide can help you find the best attorney to pursue your claim.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer