Skip to main content

How can I help a prospective employee obtain an H 1B?

How do you help someone with an H-1B? The H-1B category is really limited to specialty occupations or professionals meaning the position itself must require an individual who has a bachelor’s degree at least, or equivalent, in a specific field and the individual that you’re bringing into the position also has a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in that field or a related field.

If you can meet that threshold criteria then you can consider the H-1B specialty occupation.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer