Written by attorney Karen L Shinskie | Mar 15, 2016

How Can I Get My Name Off My Ex-Spouse's Debts?

There are limited options when your ex-spouse fails to pay joint debts.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer