Skip to main content

How can I ensure that the guardian named for my children has the resources to raise them well?

Posted by attorney Barry Haimo

Place the assets that you wish to benefit your children in trust for their benefit. Appoint someone you trust as trustee who will be responsible for administering the trust for their benefit. They will have an obligation to manage the trust income and principal prudently. This will maximize your opportunity to preserve and protect their assets.

Additional resources provided by the author

We are diligent and dependable, compassionate and personable and innovative and professional. Haimo Law ( Strategically Plans with Purpose to help you protect your family and your business's interests for the immediate and long-term future. Together, we can take advantage of incredible tools and techniques that are available to you right now. Call us for wills, trusts, probate, asset protection and business planning.

Haimo Law offers premium legal representation at an affordable price. We are reliable, approachable, honest and attentive, and helping your family and business is our priority. For assistance, call Haimo Law at (954) 599-7483 or email These videos neither constitute legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship between you and Haimo Law. For more information, click here:;

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?