Written by attorney Guichard St. Surin

How can I clear my criminal record in Florida?


There are three ways in which you can clear your criminal records. The first way is an expungement. The second way is to get it sealed. A third way, if both of those fails, you can ask for a governmental pardon but that is very hard to do. To get it expunged, you also need to make sure that you do not have any adjudication. Meaning, being adjudicated guilty of a crime in your background.

Additional resources provided by the author

We strive to provide the best client service possible in a warm and welcoming environment. To that end, we place a high priority on detail, value, service, and communication, beginning with the initial consultation, and continuing even after the matter is resolved. We are committed to providing the kind of service and environment that we all want as consumers. With representation and the right attorneys in their corner, our clients will return to being the productive citizens and family members they have been and wanted to be again. We truly are here to serve the one. For more information, Please visit our website or schedule a consultation.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer