Written by attorney Wallace M. Berry Jr. | Jun 9, 2015

Help, my child has been summoned to Juvenile Court!

There are several different kinds of cases that may be brought in Juvenile Court. Those can be divided into delinquency, unruly, and deprivation cases, along with child custody. In some instances, the Superior Court has concurrent jurisdiction with the Juvenile Court, and certain cases may be trans

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer