Written by attorney Wallace M. Berry Jr.

I fell on someone's property and got hurt! What do I do now?

When you are injured on someone else’s property, the law calls this a Premises Liability case; the average layperson calls it a “slip and fall” case, which is a type of personal injury. In a situation like this, the property owner may be liable to you and be responsible to compensate you for your injuries and pain and suffering.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer