Skip to main content

Heart Balm Actions in North Carolina

In order to protect the sanctity of marriage and the institution of family, North Carolina allows a jilted spouse to bring a lawsuit against a third party who alienates or has sex with your spouse.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Recommended articles about Divorce

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer