Has your company had its mandatory sexual harassment training? No? We can help with that!
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training The Clock is Ticking; Schedule Now
With the #metoo movement and the marked rise in media-reported workplace sexual misconduct claims,all employers should ensure they are taking all reasonable steps necessary to prevent discrimination and harassment from occurring. The California legislature has added some mandatory encouragement. Starting January 2019, businesses statewide with five or more on the payroll must provide at least two hours of sexual harassment training to all supervisors and at least one hour to all other employees, whether full-time, part-time or temporary. Employers must complete all such training by January 1, 2020.
As an alternative to online anti-harassment training and its inherent distractions,we offer on-site in-person group seminars that in a few hours effectively fulfill both supervisor and rank-and-file employee requirements.
The compelling reasons for a live session include:1. Interaction with trainer and participants, with ability to apply principles to specific work conditions;
2. Immediate answers to questions, benefitting all attendees;
3. Employees pay closer attention;
4. Role-playing opportunities;
5. Updated materials in a rapidly developing field;
6. Proper emphasis on relative importance;
7. Customized and tailored areas of training;
8. Preventative measures emphasized;
9. Live training confirms company commitment to effectively addressing and preventing unlawful workplace harassment, discrimination and retaliation; and
10. By all feedback we’ve received, our sessions are engaging, even fun!
See also:• Top Ten Reasons for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (Sept 2017)
• #metoo and the Workplace (Dec 2018)
• Harassment Prevention Training is Mandatory in California 2019 Deadline (Feb 2019)
• The #metoo Movement’s Impact (April 2019)
Our on-site training reflects over 20 years of delivery,with real-life instruction on identification, prevention and internal resolution of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
For more information,costs and to schedule your seminar, contact [email protected]