Written by attorney Linda Yin Liang

H1B Transfer, anyone?

We regularly addresses common misunderstandings about immigration law, one of which is “transferring" the H1B. Even some immigration attorneys use this term. Yet, from the legal perspective, there is no such thing.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer