Skip to main content

H1B Transfer after 6 years and I-140

The H1B transfer after six years usually requirement that someone meets the requirements of AC 21 portability or an approved I-140 petition. This video covers the dangers of trying to transfer the H1B without the I-140. Please make sure you check this video and talk to counsel before making a move.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer