Written by attorney Victoria Shelegina

H-1B, or not H-1B, that is the question…

How you can come to work into the United States or to do business in the country without investing at least half a million dollars? Well, the answer is simple – look at temporary worker visas and other types of business-related visas. In that context, the H-1B is the queen of temporary worker visas.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer