H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa (Part 2)
Employment is at the heart of the H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is the most common employment visa in the US for specialty occupations. In second part of the H-1B short videos Jacqueline answers some frequently asked questions about this category of visa.
Additional resources provided by the author
- Buy American, Hire American Creates Additional Bumps in H-1B Path
- U.S. Citizenship And Immigration Services (USCIS) & Department of Labor (DOL) Announce Further Measures to Detect H-1B Fraud & Tighten Rules
- BE PREPARED FOR LIKELY H-1B VISA CHANGES
- THE WAITING BEGINS: WILL YOUR H-1B CASE BE SELECTED IN THE LOTTERY THIS YEAR?
- The 5 Best Ways to Succeed in H-1B Season
- When You Need an Amended H-1B Petition
- Premium Processing Resumes for H-1B Extension of Stay Petitions
- Navigating the H-4 EAD Process: Be Ready to File