H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa (Part 1)
Employment is at the heart of the H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is the most common employment visa in the US for specialty occupations. In our short video Jacqueline answers some frequently asked questions about this category of visa.
Additional resources provided by the author
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES (USCIS) & DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL) ANNOUNCE FURTHER MEASURES TO DETECT H-1B FRAUD & TIGHTEN RULES
- BE PREPARED FOR LIKELY H-1B VISA CHANGES
- THE WAITING BEGINS: WILL YOUR H-1B CASE BE SELECTED IN THE LOTTERY THIS YEAR?
- The 5 Best Ways to Succeed in H-1B Season
- When You Need an Amended H-1B Petition
- Premium Processing Resumes for H-1B Extension of Stay Petitions
- Navigating the H-4 EAD Process: Be Ready to File
- The Top 5 Mistakes Employers Make When Preparing H-1B Petitions