Written by attorney Rabindra K. Singh

H-1B Master's Cap

NOT Every Master's Degree from a United States College or University Qualifies a Foreign National.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer