Written by attorney Jonathan M. Lynn

Guide to Help Your Loved One Fight a Child Molestation Charge

If your loved one is fighting a child molestation charge, you can assist in their defense. The first step is to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who can work with you toward an acquittal or improved plea offer. Next, follow these 5 tips.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer