Written by attorney John Charles Bacino

Guardianship of Incapacitated Person in Montana

If someone is incapacitated and needs another person to make some decisions for them, a guardianship may be appropriate. This is a general overview of the steps to set up a guardianship for an incapacitated person in Montana. Guardianship of children is somewhat different.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer