Skip to main content

Green Card through Informal Marriage - Texas

State law is relevant for Immigration benefits like I-130 and I-360 (VAWA) Petitions. Texas is a common law state which means that it recognizes marriages whether informal or with all the ceremonies and it accords all marriages the same benefits.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer