Written by attorney Oleg Otten

Green Card for an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen

U.S. citizens can petition for their immediate relatives to come and live permanently in the U.S. Immediate relatives have special immigration priority and do not have to wait in line for a visa number for them to immigrate because of an unlimited number of visas available for them.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer