Written by attorney Robert Aaron Perkins

Green Card Based on Marriage to a United States Citizen, Part 2 of 3 (Marrying an Illegal)

Published on Dec 3, 2009 In this video, the Immigration Professor Robert Perkins describes the process that a United States Citizen has to go through when trying to get a green card for their spouse. In particular, he discusses the procedure of getting a waiver/pardon when the spouse has entered to the United States illegally.

To get legal advice: call our office Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (LA time) and schedule a free phone consult 888-439-4560 or 310-384-0200

I can connect with our international viewers via skype. Visit our website: Find us on Facebook: Twitter: ImmigrationProfessor , @ImmProfessor Linkedin:

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer