Written by attorney Dene Matthews

Getting Custody or Visitation when you're an Unwed Father

This guide will inform you, as an unwed father, on the steps you need to take to legally get visitation and custody rights to your child.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer