Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Getting an E-2 Treaty Visa

If you are an investor from a country that has a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States, you can live and grow your business in the United States.

The E-2 visa is available to qualifying persons who intend to start a business or purchase an established business in the United States.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer