Skip to main content

Getting a Green Card Through Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

Certain undocumented juveniles who have been victims of abuse, abandonment, or neglect by one or both parents may be eligible for lawful permanent residency through the Special Immigrant Juvenile program. The process requires two steps - a custody petition in family court and then USCIS application.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer