Written by attorney Eesha Gupta

Getting a Fiancé visa!

Recently got engaged and want your spouse to immigrate to the U.S. so that you can start building your life together as a married couple? Here is how you do it!

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer