Written by attorney Omer Ramiro Gurion

Getting A Conviction Set Aside In Arizona

Arizona does not expunge criminal records, but does offer a set aside as an option. A set aside "set[s] aside the judgment of guilt, dismiss the complaint, information or indictment and order that the person be released from all penalties and disabilities resulting from the conviction."

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer