Written by attorney Anthony William Bushnell

Get Ignition Interlock and Whiskey Plates After License Revocation/Cancellation for DWI in Minnesota

This guide will tell you step by step how to get ignition interlock after your license has been revoked for DWI in Minnesota, plus the whiskey plates (Special Series Plates) you must have on your car. Limited license with interlock allows you to drive anywhere, any time in the car it's installed in.

Additional resources provided by the author

DISCLAIMER: Reading or using this guide does not create any attorney-client relationship, and this attorney is not taking responsibility for helping you with any legal matter unless you hire the firm. The information in this guide is general information about the law, not legal advice about how to handle a specific case. You need to contact an attorney directly in order to get help with your actual situation. ACCURACY: The information in this guide was current and accurate at the time of publication. No warranty of any kind is provided that the information is still current, and you should verify if new rules or changes have occurred. As always, you use free information over the Internet at your own risk.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo DUI email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer