Skip to main content

How to Get a Past Conviction Expunged in California

Posted by attorney Kevin Denton

Additional resources provided by the author

Download the Misdemeanor Expungement Packet at the San Diego County Courthouse Website.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer