Written by attorney Minerva Cansino Blanchette

Georgia Child Support - How do you calculate or modify child support obligations?

Attorney Minerva C. Blanchette discusses how Georgia parents calculate or determine what the non-custodial parent's child support obligations are and how to modify presently ordered child support.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer