Written by attorney Bill Powers

GASTON COUNTY Alcohol Assessing Agencies and/or ADETS Education Organizations

Beaty Recovery Services, LLC 707 East Franklin Ave. Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact: Linda Beaty Cloninger Phone: 704-864-3900 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

  • ADETS Provider

Carolinas Counseling And Consulting 35 North Main Street Belmont, NC 28012 County: Gaston Contact: Courtney Pack Phone: 704-825-9998, Fax: 704-825-7735 E-mail: (mailto:[email protected])

  • Out of State Reviews

Insights In Recovery 359 F. West Main Avenue Gastonia, NC 28052 County: Gaston Contact: Calvin Casey Phone: 704-868-8644, 704-868-8313 Toll Free # 1-866-530-5393 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

  • ADETS Provider
  • Out of State Reviews

McLeod Addictive Disease Center, Inc. 549 Cox Road Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact: Monica Harris Phone: 704-332-9001 Email (mailto:[email protected])

New Beginnings Of Gaston County 825 East 2nd Avenue Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact: Pamela Reading Phone: 704-854-9102 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

  • Out of State Reviews

New Life Counseling Center 301 E. Main Street, Suite 5 Cherryville, NC 28021 County: Gaston Contact: Georgeina Georgeina Phone: 704-435-2577 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

Phoenix Counseling Center 2505 Court Drive Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact: Kevin Oliver Phone: 704-921-3070 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

Self Concepts Clinical Counseling Services 1558 A Union Road Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact: Melissa Williams Phone: 704-852-3874 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

  • ADETS Provider

Turning Point Behavioral Health Group 1542 Union Rd. Gastonia, NC 28054 County: Gaston Contact:George Strader Phone: 704-854-9854 E-mail (mailto:[email protected])

  • Services include: Assessments, Short & Longer Term Outpatient

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer