Written by attorney Dyan Williams

From K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa to Green Card

This guide walks you through the process of filing the K-1 fiancé(e) visa petition with USCIS, applying for the K-1 visa application at the U.S. Consulate, and submitting the Form I-485 application for adjustment to lawful permanent residence with USCIS.

Additional resources provided by the author

Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), USCIS website:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer