Skip to main content

Four Ways Child Abuse Victims Can Get Legal Status

Posted by attorney Elizabeth Blandon

Additional resources provided by the author

A child who has been the victim of abuse should solicit the help of an experienced immigration attorney to determine which of these options is best. Although the author is a Board-certified immigration attorney, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. Consultation with an experienced competent immigration attorney is the best way to address individual concerns. Additional information is available at the web site of USCIS.GOV under "Battered Spouse, Children, and Parents".

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?