Written by attorney Elizabeth Rose Blandon

Four Steps to Give Thanks to Military and Veterans -- Parole in Place

The Dept. of Homeland Security has a new process to help the spouses, children and parents of members of the armed forces and veterans. In short, these persons can obtain a green card even if they entered the U.S. without authorization.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer