Skip to main content

Formalities for signing a will

Additional resources provided by the author

The best place to find additional information regarding signing your Will is from an attorney qualified to practice in the state of your residence. If you cannot afford an attorney, you may be able to locate dependable resources with your State's Bar Association, a law school in your State, or a legal aid clinic. If you are in the military, your JAG office will help you with both drafting and signing your will.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer