Written by attorney Asel Mukambetova

Form I-130A - Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary [2020]

If you are a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident (green card holder) sponsoring an eligible relative for immigration, you must file Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) with USCIS. 

If the eligible relative is your spouse, you must also file the additional Form I-130A (Suppleme

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer