Written by attorney Gary D. Bollinger

Form 1099-C. Cancellation of Indebtedness or Debt. IRS 1099-C & IRS Form 982. Phantom Income

Additional resources provided by the author


Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer