Written by attorney Claudia Gregoire

For Haitian Nationals: How to Apply for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Status

Additional resources provided by the author

Attorney Claudia Gregoire wishes to thank and recognize the invaluable assistance of Stephanie Katherine Yellin, student at Brown University, in the preparation of this legal guide. ----- For more information and videos on how to apply and for information in French and Creole visit, see links below.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer