Written by attorney Keith Landry Magness

Following a Car Accident, When Should Someone Get Treatment for Their Injuries?

After being involved in a car accident, it's absolutely important that you immediately seek medical treatment. It maybe that day if possible, but the soonest after the accident that you can, you should go to a doctor, an emergency room, an urgent care center, your regular family doctor. Right after the accident to ensure that your injury is properly documented and more importantly that your healing can begin.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer