Written by attorney Fekadu Asmamaw Shibeshi

Filing Petition and Application to Adjustment Status for a Parent of a U.S. Citizen

In this short guide the writer addresses the process of filing application to adjustment status for a parent who is physically present is the U.S.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer