Written by attorney William Patrick Lehner

Filing for Divorce in Franklin County, Ohio

Whether you a filing for a divorce or dissolution, you will need the documents outlined below. You may file for divorce in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas if you or your spouse has lived in Franklin County for 3 months. It is highly recommended that you hire a lawyer to help you.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer