Written by attorney Barrie E Bazarsky

Filing a Wrongful Death Claim in New York

We cannot turn back the clock to a time when the person about whom you cared — a child, a parent, or a spouse — was still with you. But if their death was caused by the negligent or careless behavior of another, we can help you get the compensation you need — not only the funds to cover bills associ

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer