Written by attorney Jonathan Jacob Delshad | Jul 18, 2012

Filing a Wage and Hour Claim with the California DLSE

Additional resources provided by the author

For additional information including specific forms see:

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer