Written by attorney Stacy J. Schlemmer

Filing a Motion to Modify Custody, Placement or Child Support

Here is an explanation of the process of filing a Motion to Modify.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer